The Standards, Principles, and Virtues of the followers of Saeed. ⛪🙏🏾🏴
- Be Yourself.
- Be Good To Yourself.
- Be Good to Good People.
Saeedism follows this three line bible of the SaSN
The Code of Saeedism
Below is both a code of conduct for yourself and a set of standards you should never waver on. Follow these standards 100% of the time, no exceptions.
- Be a Counselor. Support your loved ones. This isn’t a financial thing but more emotional guidance.
- Be Open. Through experiencing others you learn more about yourself. Remember you don’t OWN anyone. You can be a fling, serious, live together, have children, and even get married. But never attach your soul existence to one person.
- Be your Best. At everything that’s meaningful, always strive for excellence and never accept mediocrity.
- Be Right. Aim to be morally good, justified, or acceptable. You can make mistakes. You can guess. You can refuse to answer questions. You can joke and be sarcastic; but you shall never seriously state things that aren’t right.
- Be Accountable. Take ownership of your life & your actions.
Remember with the following mnemonic: 🐍 C.O.B.R.A – Counsel, Open, Best, Right, Accountable
If there are times you don’t follow the rules in your Code, then it’s probably not part of your Code. Standards in your Code are not guidelines. They are not things that I’d only be able to do when everything is going great. Rather, my Code is a short list of unbreakable, personal laws.
The Five Virtues of Saeedism
- Wisdom – harnessing knowledge then using it in the real world.
- Diligence – avoid half-measures.
- Bravery – having fear while taking the right actions.
- Temperance – knowledge that abundance comes from having what is essential.
- Justice – Be good to yourself, & be good to good people.
Driving Philosophies of Saeedism
Indifference to pleasure or pain.
[Stoicism] is a philosophy of personal ethics informed by its system of logic and its views on the natural world. According to its teachings, as social beings, the path to eudaimonia (happiness, or blessedness) is found in accepting the moment as it presents itself, by not allowing oneself to be controlled by the desire for pleasure or by the fear of pain, by using one’s mind to understand the world and to do one’s part in nature’s plan, and by working together and treating others fairly and justly.Wikipedia
The means of production are owned through the accumulation of profits gained in a free market.
Capitalism is an economic system based on the private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit. Central characteristics of capitalism include capital accumulation, competitive markets, a price system, private property and the recognition of property rights, voluntary exchange and wage labor.Wikipedia
Saeedism Daily Practices
Phrases To Live By
- “I mean what i say, and say what I mean.”
- “Don’t make threats, take actions.”
- “It begins and ends with you.”
Last Updated: April 09, 2021